new album cover



my son, wilco, who i consider to be an absolute creative genius has made my new album cover for me... he drew it with his drawing pens and then we scanned it and he coloured it by himself in photoshop... he's seven years old... i can't believe it... i look at this picture and it makes me so proud and excited for him... somebody who makes this at seven, what are they going to be making at twenty seven??? the album i have been working on, and for which this will be the cover (i said it was going to come out in 2008!!! fuuuuk!!!) is called fat skeleton and it should be out this year... the last couple of years have been a bit of a creative write off for me... i even had to leave my band last year, just because of lack of time in my life, and which for me was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do... it was a relationship that lasted for about 9 years, and i feel like i broke up with not just one great person, but two, in the larger than life forms of anthony pompeus and marcus francis joyce...fukk i really hope that we can play some more in the future if i get my shit together... i really miss hanging out with them... we recorded an album and that is also in the works... i really want to get it out because there are some songs on there that i am really proud of...