you're a tall c@#t aren't you?



so this guy comes up to me... and it has to be said, he's quite short... and he says "you're a tall c@#t aren't you?"... not sure how you respond to that... i guess i am, at least, tall... he then he goes on to to ask me if i play sport... when i said no he said "it really fucks me off when tall c#@ts like you don't play sport"... i was like "dude, i'm half blind and i can't fucking catch a ball to save my life"... and then i went on to tell him stories about my failed attempts to be a true new zealander, as i tried but failed to play both rugby and cricket, nearly killing and maiming myself in the process... i got cracked ribs playing both... it's not my fault i'm tall and i can't play sport and to be honest i don't really care that i can't play sport because i never really enjoyed playing it anyway... the guy walked away looking puzzled... possibly wondering how someone so tall could care so less about using his tallness to score points against an opposing team... possibly wondering how god could get it so wrong, by giving me the gift of height but not the power to catch run or jump... possibly wondering why he was so short changed in life... the way he looked at me as he walked away, it was like i had stolen something from him...