but wait, theres still more...



another place to go visit to get free music...

there is even a KEXP curated page... fukkin' KEXP i do...

if you didn't know already i am one of those people who thinks it's a good idea to put you music out for free... why? well for someone like me who never sells any records i would rather have 100 people download something for free than wait around for one person in a blue moon to buy a CD off me that i then have to post out and make up the artwork for... i mean i don't have a warehouse full of CD's ready to go... so when someone does buy something off me i make up the artwork and burn the CD myself... so, maybe what i'm saying is i am lazy... and i am terrible at the business side of things... i am one of those people who shows up at their gigs and DOH!!! i forgot to bring any copies of my latest album...

it is sad though in a way that some well deserving musicians will never make a dime off any of their recorded work these days... especially the ones like me who are too bogged down in their daily existence to even possibly make some money off a tour...

oh jeez... i'd love to go on a tour... like a huge world tour and fuck it, i'd love to sell one zillion albums and have a stage that looks like a giant donut that i would slowly eat my way out of... kinda like 'the wall' but with hundreds and thousands...

it would be my homage to homer simpson because in my mind, i am homer...