worst tan ever



now i've had some shitty sunburns in my time but i've never had one this bad... i have no idea why this guy is still smiling because this has gotta hurt like a motherfucker... and he's gonna peel like a mandarin...

i once burnt the shit out of my face with my sisters 1970's, dangerous as hell, tanning lamp... embarrassing but true... i thought i'd look good with a tan... mid-winter in dunedin... i stayed in front of it a little too long and fried my fucking face off... the next day i had to go to work and too embarrassed to fess up to the truth, i just said i had been out in the sun all day... even when there was no sun... they sent me home because my skin was falling off by about 10:30am... i went home and had the next day off... that night david grey started shooting people in aramoana and the next day i sat up in bed, and with my face in total meltdown mode, i watched all day as the events unfolded... it was a pretty insane day and a dark day in dunedin's history, made only slightly funny by the fact that i was nursing the worst sun tan ever on my face...

life is weird...