thank you jesus



for some reason i feel blessed today... maybe it's the prospect of a four day weekend that's making me feel a little high on life, but i just feel very lucky to be alive right at this moment... i have a beautiful wife and two amazing children and some very special friends that i don't get to see enough of... i have a great house to live in, even if i might have to die to pay it off, but i am loving living in it at the moment... i have an 80 year old mum who when on holiday on the gold coast a couple of weeks ago, scoured the record stores looking for a john lennon t-shirt for me... i'm wearing it right now... i have a family who has known great heartache and pain, and who still find a way to smile through the tears... and i have some friendly ghosts to fill my dreams and memories with precious treasure...

i'm not sure that you exist past the painting of you that i got for five bucks in paeroa, thats hanging in my bathroom, but if you truly died for my sins (and there has been a few) on this good friday then i just want to say thanks, dude... this ones for you, big guy...

Bless My Family (Acoustic Version) by edwardgains