basscunter

life is peachy... i mean it's going really well at the moment... the sun is out and summer is on it's way...

but sometimes there are flashes... flashes of hell...

like last night i flicked onto music television and for a second i thought i was in a horrible dream... one that i couldn't wake up from... a dream of utterly hellish proportions... like there was hot girls in it, but then this guy was lip syncing to a girl voice... like some dude wearing make up... one of those good looking type guys who is so good looking that he's ugly as fuck... i twisted in my chair... i turned in my chair... i slapped myself in the face repeatedly... hell, i even punched myself till i drew blood... trying desperately to wake myself from the worst musical nightmare i have ever had...

then i realised i was awake... and i was just watching the new basshunter video...